This area of our website is specifically designed for only those in recovery who have participated in Pedal4Life’s Pathway2Home program.
Now that you completed our program, don’t just go away. Make this your place to stay connected to Pedal4Life. Welcome Home!
By clicking below on the name of the treatment center you worked with, you’ll gain access to:
- reputable bike shops in your home town.
- local bicycle clubs and rides you can join.
- fun local trails.
- a bicycle journal so you, and those who were part of your Pathway2Home riding group, can log and monitor your riding progress.
Everyone here can also click on these links that give you access to:
- bicycle repair videos produced by Ira David.
- upcoming events especially for you, our heroes in recovery! So check here often.
Because you’re a special part of our bicycle community, you’ll need the special password to access the resources from this point. If you have it, great! If you need it, just email me. Include your name and the treatment center you worked with, and I’ll get the password to you asap!
Also, feel free to write me anytime with questions about bicycling at: email@example.com.
Meantime, if you have not done so already, please click here to complete our Pathway2Home Exit Survey so we can improve on our work and use the results to help acquire grants needed to keep our organization running.
With Gratitude and a (((Huge Hug)))),
Ira David, President, Pedal4Life